Titin Force Weighted Shirt System
- Proper weight placement & compression
- Stay hot or frozen for 30-45 minutes
- Sizing runs true to chart
- Made with moisture wicking material
- Designed for stenuous workouts
Let’s us explain what this new innovated Titin Force Weighted Shirt System is and what you get with it we will also tell you where to pick up at the best prices and we will tell you the customer opinion see you can see what people are saying about this product.
Titin Force Weighted Shirt System Features:
- TITIN is the world’s ONLY weighted compression apparel – Proper weight placement & compression keeps the weight in place so it doesn’t bounce around like a normal weight vest
- The gels can be heated or frozen and stay hot or frozen for 30-45 minutes, while staying pliable and flexible at all temperatures – Use it treat sore and tired muscles
- The TITIN Force Weighted Shirt System is designed for strenuous workouts – Both the inner pocket shirt and the outer compression shirt are made with moisture wicking material to block odor and germs
- In joint study w/Under Armour TITIN increased lactate intake by 25%, vertical by 13%, endurance by 11%, top end speed by 3% and strength/agility
- The gels have a lifetime warranty and the shirts will last 8-10 years of consistent use
Benefits of The Titin Force Shirt:
This will give you a different take on a weighted vest and it claims to be the world’s only weighted compression clothes that will give you proper weight placement and a compression that will keep the weight in place so it does not bounce around, if you do not mind spending a little bit of extra money this will be especially interesting if you are a running and you are looking for a weighted vest is quite commonly you will find that the weights jump around this you are running.
The gel packs can be heated or frozen and they will stay hot or frozen for 30 to 45 minutes and they will also stay pliable flexible at all temperatures so you can use them as well as heat pads or freezing pads to treat sore and tired muscles. This is a brilliant move. As a former triathlete I would have loved this after my workouts! It would have saved me from many ice baths.
You will also be able to use this for strenuous workouts in both the inner pocket shirt and the out compression sure are made with moisture wicking material to block all of the odor and germs that you get.
The gel also has a lifetime warranty in the shirts will last for 8 to 10 years say if you are looking for something that gives you longevity then you need to check this out!
TITIN Force Weighted Shirt System has a great rating here on amazon. That is a statement that speaks for itself.
Who is this For?
Anyone who is wanting this vest has to be someone serious about their training. More than likely you are a high school or college athlete. I would personally say this is also great for us former athletes now called age groupers as well. As competitive as I am I would totally use this to do plyo-metrics or sprint workouts to add that extra weight to get my faster and stronger.
I would also heat the pads up during my workouts so my muscles were extra loose and then switch frozen gel packs to help promote the recovery by reducing swelling and to get the blood flowing again on the sore muscles. Now this is a bit expensive as well so it’s an investment that needs to be taken serious which is also why I mentioned you need to be a serious athletic minded person to use this. With that said you might be more interested in one of our other top rated weight vest called the Cross101.
Looking at the customer reviews we think you will be very pleased with this weighted shirt system and it will give you a fantastic weighted vest if you do not mind spending a little bit more money for the gel system.
At the moment you can pick up the Titin Force Weighted Shirt System from Amazon.com for just $208-$261 depending on which size you get so it does work out a bit more expensive but if you are looking for the very best in terms of technology and the gel system then you need to click the link below and check it out!
Click Here To Check Out The Titin Force Shirt System At Amazon.Com…